All presenting authors who have selected Preferred Mode of Presentation as Electronic Poster Presentation should submit their poster via the E-Poster Submission Platform. The authors must be registered delegates in order to access the submission platform.
All abstracts will be removed if presenting authors have not registered and paid by 1 June 2019.
Benefits of E-Poster
- Delegates will benefit by Saving on cost of preparing/printing
- Saving on cost of transport
- Avoiding the inconvenience of transporting and displaying
- Contributing to an environmentally friendly congress
- Having a greater chance of winning prizes
- All posters must be in electronic format. Paper Posters will NOT be accepted
- Posters will be prominently displayed on large, mounted electronic screens
- A screen will display one complete poster for a fixed time interval, before scrolling to the next poster
- Authors will not have to be personally present next to the screen
- The same posters will also be available on a bank of dedicated poster workstations searchable by different criteria
- Poster submission deadline will be announced later.
Online Submission Guidelines
- All information on an electronic poster must be compiled into one slide in landscape orientation.
- Electronic posters must be converted and submitted in PDF format.
- The electronic poster file should not exceed 5MB.
- Case reports will be accepted. The poster templates provided below are a guide only; please modify the headings accordingly.
Electronic Poster Templates
Two PowerPoint templates are available to assist with the preparation of your Electronic Posters. Click on the thumbnail to download your selected template.
POSTER TEMPLATE 1
36 x 60
POSTER TEMPLATE 2
36 x 48